Learn How To make a Color Stand Out In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to make a Color Stand Out in Photoshop. We will firstly take a wallpaper , then we will work on layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Open a new project with a wallpaper
2. Now GO to Image> Adjustment> Bright/Contrast for adjust the image color
3. Set the image contrast like as below
4. Now GO to Image> Adjustment> Desaturate (Shift+Ctrl+U) and select this option
5. You get a result like as below