Learn How To Create Barcode In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create simple Barcode in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels with Black Bckground
2. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make round shape with Radius 25 %
3. Press (Ctrl+R) for make alignment for draw lines
4. Now create a new layer and select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and draw lines like as below
5. Draw lines on by one like as below