Learn How To Create Colorful Glossy Button In Photoshop! Glossy button is a great eye catching for people to look at. Few sites are using shiny buttons also commonly known as Web 2.0 button style to enhance the quality of their site. Making shiny buttons in Photoshop is very easy. In this tutorial, you will learn How To Create Colorful Glossy Button In Photoshop. Throughout this tutorial, you will be using more on Marquee Tool, Gradient Tool, Ellipse Tool and more standard tools. Here is a step by step procedure on how to make one.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels,Create a new layer to use as background and fill it with the color #000000
2. Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool. Set the rectangle size and pixels and the
radius to 10 pixels
3. Now Go to Layer Style and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
4. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape on previous shape, now selection (Alt+S+L) for cut the layer like as below
5. Now select the Load Selection (Alt+S+L) and make selection for Feather Selection (Ctrl+Alt+D) and give radius to 10 pixels like as below