Learn How To Create Play Button InPhotoshop! Today we will learn how to Create colorful Play Buttons in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape and create a new layer like as below
3. Press (Ctrl+R) for make alignment for arrow shape like as below
4. Now select Pen tool (P) and create a shape like as below
5. Create new layer for arrow shape
6. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
8. Now again select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape and create a new layer like as below