Learn How To Create Cool Menu Bar In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create colorful Cool Menu Bar in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 90 pixels like as Below
3. Now create a new layer and select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and cut the shape like as below
4. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
5. Now select layer for make others like this, clik rite on your mouse and copy this layer now select otherlayers and paste layer style on it,Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
6. Now again select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape with create a new layer like as below
7. Open layer style and click Stroke and select Gradient Overlay on stroke like as below