How To Create An Awesome Woody Textured Wallpaper In Photoshop. Learn how to create a Woody textured with text wallpaper in Photoshop!
1. Firstly depending on how big your wallpaper is going to be create a 100×100 document or a 200×200 document.Now create a new layer, Set the background color to Brown #8B5C2E.
2. Next After create a new layer and fill it Brown. With the foreground color set to light brown #D6822C, and the background set to Dark Brown #835221 go into Filter > Render > Fibers.
3. Now go to Filter > Render > Fibers and put in the settings like as below
4. Now select the Polygonal Lasso Tool (L) and cut the like as Below
5. Now Go to Layer Style and set the Drop Shadow to create a nice Shadow effect on the edges in center cut
6. Create a new Layer. Now press (M) elliptical Marquee tool to drag out a circle.