Final Image which is we are going to make.
Step 2: Use following settings:
Step 3: Merge background layer with new empty layer and apply Noise Filter. Filter > Noise > Add Noise.
Step 4: Duplicate created layer. Apply free transformation to it and perspective transformation for bottom edge.
- Insert Bokeh image.
- Make it black & white. Image > Adjustments > Black & White > Maximum Black.
- Go to Image > Adjustments > Levels. Move markers just like on the example below.
• You should get something like this:
• Apply Overlay Blending Mode and Opacity 30%.
• Insert glass image.
• Apply free transformation vertically and warp transformation for top left and right points.