Learn How To Create Facebook Logo Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Facebook Logo Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape with #81A2D5 color like as below
3. Now select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a long shape with #2B3F7C color like as below
4. Now select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape with #3B5A9A color like as below
5. Select Bursh Tool (B) with Opacity 100% and apply in corner like as below
6. Select the Type Tool (T) and type the text and set Angle with (Ctrl+T) like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.
Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Footer1 Widget Zone