How To Create A Leatherback Book Icon Using Adobe Photoshop. Learn how to create a realistic Leatherback Book Icon using Adobe photoshop. We’ll be using the shapes tool, pen tool & Blending Options to create this cool icon.
1. Create a new document that’s 600×600. Using the Rectangle Tool & draw the book cover. Press CTRL+T to bring up the Transformation tool, while holding down the CTRL Key, click on the edges and create a similar shape to below.
2. Double click on the shape layer to go into Blending Options & put in the following:
3. Using the Pen Tool, draw the side of the Book icon. Double click on the layer to go into Blending Options and put in the following:
4. Using the Pen Tool, draw the back cover of the book using the colour below.
5. Again using the Pen Tool, draw the white area for the pages. Double click into Blending Options and put in the following Gradient:
Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Footer1 Widget Zone