Learn How To Create Loading Bar InPhotoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Loading Bar in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Create a new layer with #D8D8D8 Bckground
3. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make round shape with Radius 80 %
4. Open layer style and click and select Drop shadow and set the shadow forlike as below
5. Now again Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make round shape with Radius 80 %
6. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below