Learn How To Create Media Player Button In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Media Player Button in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape like as below
4. Now again select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape in center like as below
5. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
6. Now draw a line in black color with make a layer and set angle (Ctrl+T) like as below