Learn How To Create I Pod In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create cool I Pod in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now set the background color with Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
3. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape with create a new layer like as below
4. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
5. Open layer style and click and select Inner shadow and set the shadow like as below
6. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 5 pixels like as Below