Learn How To Create Soda Tin Can In Photoshop! For many, the complexity of Photoshop’s tools can be a bit intimidating. If used properly however, almost anyone can create realistic and impressive-looking graphics. In today’s tutorial we will demonstrate how to create a stylish Soda Tin Can using some easy-to-learn techniques.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 80 pixels like as Below
3. Now create a new layer and select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape like as below
4. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
5. Now create a new layer and select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape, now select the Load Selection (Alt+S+L) and make selection for Feather Selection (Ctrl+Alt+D) and give radius to 4 pixels like as below
6. See the Result like as Below
7. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make round shape