This easy will guide you, How To Create Transparent Glass Text Effect In Adobe Photoshop step by step using Green Grass Background in 1280×1024 resolution. You can also download Psd file for easily modifying this text effect.
1. First of all create a new blank project under 1280 x 1024 pixels resolution.
2. Now we’ll first choose a nice Grassy background for our text
3. Select the Type Tool (T) and type the text you want to write. For example, we are adding BuildTutorial
4. Now Rotate (ctrl+t) each word and Rotate angle every word like as below
5. Open layer style and click and select Blending Options cutom and set Advance blending give Fill Opacity Zero for text like as below