Learn How To Create Upload Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Upload Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape like as below
3. Now again select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape like as below
4. Now again select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape like as below
5. You will get a Result like as below
6. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Footer1 Widget Zone