Learn How To Create Speaker Vector In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Wooden Speaker Vector in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 10 pixels like as Below
3. Go Filter > Render > Fibers like as below
4. Set Variance and Strenght in Fiber
5. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and Make a round shape like as below
6. Open layer style and select Inner shadow and set the shadow like as below