When a new hard disk is purchased, the disk comes with single volume. For security purpose, it better to partition the disk. Data in single volume can be risky due to virus attacks and operating system failure. Partitioning is the process to divide a single disk into different parts or volume which acts as separate volume. Windows provide tool to partition hard disk, but it comes with limitations. To overcome those limitations we can use Partition Manger.
Partition Manager allows you to create, format, resize, merge, restore, move, copy, defragment and convert safely and quickly partitions for storing valuable company information, data files, applications, and operating systems.
When we talk about Partition Manger, the first name comes on mind is EaseUS Partition. The popularity of the software is due to the friendly user interface; even a non technical person can partition the drive easily. The software easily convert dynamic disk to basic disk, resize partition, merge partition without any data loss.
Features of EaseUS Partition Manger
There are lots of features provided by EaseUS Partition Manger, we are mentioning few.
- The software can merge two or more partition into one, making it bigger.
- It can shrink, resize, extend and move the partition.
- Convert basic disk to dynamic disk and dynamic disk to basic disk.
- Provide Partition recovery; allow recovering deleted or lost data due to partition.
- Can hide the partition, rename the label and check partition for error.
- Convert Convert FAT to NTFS.
- Can Rebuild MBR (Master boot record).
- Can create WinPE bootable disk.
- Can create GUID Partition Table disk.
- Copy entire partition to use it in different system.
- Supports all types of hardware RAID.
- Support all version of windows – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7/Windows 8
- Simple and interactive user interface.
- Trusted by million users.
EaseUS partition manger is also compatible with windows 8. It can resize window 8 partition with its simple wizard that guides you with the process. It supports EXT3, EXT2; NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12 file system. To set up dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 8, EaseUS is the best software on web.