How to Use Twitter Efficiently to Gain Traffic: Promoting your blog is extremely important. After all, if you don’t promote it, how will anyone ever know about it? Driving traffic to your blog is as important as writing it.
Twitter is an incredibly useful platform to gain traffic since it is a link-based network. Just tweeting about your blog can drive traffic to it. Numerous links could lead the reader to your blog. However, just tweeting the name of your blog and its link won’t work. You need to be creative here and use Twitter efficiently in order to gain traffic. Here are some simple tips you can follow.
- The first thing you need to do is create multiple accounts on Twitter. The best way to do this is by creating an account on Gmail and using it everywhere. To do this, all you have to do is add “+something” after your username and before @gmail.com. For instance, if your ID is email@example.com, use firstname.lastname@example.org to create another Twitter account with the same email address. Gmail ignores everything after the “+” sign and delivers emails to your normal account.
- After creating your account on Twitter, set up your profile so that people know who you are. Don’t forget to add a photo and header.
- In the settings, go to “Email Notifications” and uncheck all options.
- Now, create an Excel file and note down all of your Twitter accounts, handlers and passwords. Doing so will help you remember and keep track of all of your accounts.
- Go to https://about.twitter.com/products/tweetdeck and download the TweetDeck app. It will help you manage all of your accounts in one place, allowing you to tweet and follow new accounts from one place.