Learn How To Make Illustration Bar Code Vector In Photoshop! Today mobile online casino no deposit bonus we will learn how to Create Illustration Bar Code Vector in Photoshop. We will firstly create the black background, then we will work on the many layers, text layers and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make casinos deutschland shape with radius to 300 pixels like as Below
3. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set casinobonus the Gradient Overlay like as below
4. Open layer style and select Drop shadow roulette and set the shadow like as below
5. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape like casino online bonus as below
6. Now Select layer and copy it for past (Ctrl+V) like as below
7. Now Select Text Type Tool (T) and type text like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.