Learn How To Create Internet Explorer Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Internet Explorer Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels fill with #9DAFC0
2. Now Select a Bursh Tool (B) and apply like as Below
3. Select the Type Tool (T) and type the text
5. Now Create a new Text layer and paste layer style on it lika as below
6. Now select Pen tool (P) for make a shape like as below
7. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.