Learn How To Create Internet Explorer Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Internet Explorer Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the background , then we will work on the many layers, layer masks and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels fill with #9DAFC0
2. Now Select a Bursh Tool (B) and apply like as Below
3. Select the Type Tool (T) and type the text
4. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
5. Now Create a new Text layer and paste layer style on it lika as below
6. Now select Pen tool (P) for make a shape like as below
7. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.