Learn How To Make Game Pad Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Game Pad Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the black background, then we will work on the many layers, text layers and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now select the Pen Tool (P) and make shapes like as below
3. Open layer style and select Inner shadow and set the shadow like as below
4. Now select the Pen Tool (P) and make shapes like as below
5. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
6. Now Select Text Tool (T) and type Text Like as below