Learn How To Make Rss Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Rss Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the black background, then we will work on the many layers, text layers and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 80 pixels like as Below
3. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
4. Now again Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 80 pixels and fill #8D791E Color like as Below
5. Now again Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape with radius to 80 pixels and fill #C95509 Color like as Below
6. Now select the PEn Tool (P) and make shapes like as below
7. Open layer style and select Drop shadow and set the shadow like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.