Learn How To Make Shopping Trolley Vector In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create Shopping Trolley Vector in Photoshop. We will firstly create the black background, then we will work on the many layers, text layers and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try. Here are 10 cool design freebies that you can add to your collection to make an outstanding design.
1. Create a new project with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
2. Now select the Pen Tool (P) and make shape like as below
3. Open layer style and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
4. Open layer style and select Inner Shadow and set the Shadow like as below
5. Now select the Pen Tool (P) and make shapes like as below
6. Now Copy Layer style and past it on shape like as below
7. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make shape then set his angle (Ctrl+T) like as below
8. Now make a new layer and go to Tool bar Select Pattern (Shift+F5) and apply like as below
9. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape like as below
10. Now Copy Layer style and past it on shape like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.