Learn How To Make White Key Icon In Photoshop! Today we will learn how to Create White Key Icon in Photoshop. We will firstly create the black background, then we will work on the many layers, text layers and other useful techniques related this tutorial. This tutorial is very simple to follow, so I suggest to everyone to give a try.
1. Now select the Rectangular Marquee tool (M) and make a shape like as below
2. Open layer style and click and select Gradient Overlay and set the Gradient Overlay like as below
3. Now Select the Rounded Rectangle Tool (U) and make Key shape
4. Open layer style and select Drop shadow and set the shadow like as below
5. Now select Ploygonal Lasso tool (L) for make a shape like as below
6. Now copy layer style and paste layer style on other layer like as below
7. Open layer style and select Drop shadow and set the shadow like as below
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and I hope these techniques have inspired some new thoughts and ideas for your next design.
Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Footer1 Widget Zone