Shiny Sparkle Text Effect With Adobe Photoshop. This tutorial will advise you a simple path for making a nice glowing sparkles text effect, using a handful of brushes and glow layer styles.
The Final Result:
* the software used in this tutorial is Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
* the size of the final result image is 1024 * 768
* you might want to check the Basix Page to see some useful topics on dealing with Photoshop basics, such as loading palettes and some shortcuts.
* Modified Diamond Sparkles Brush.
- Create a new layer on top of the Background layer and call it “Gradient”. Set the Foreground color to #724242, and the Background color to #3c1a1a, then, create a Radial Gradient from the center of the document to one of the corners.
Double click the “Gradient” layer to add a Gradient Overlay. Change the Bland Mode to Overlay, the Opacity to 80%, the Angle to 45°, and the Scale to 150%. Then click the Gradient box to create it.
Use the colors #dc4800 (to the left) and #430401 (to the right) to create the Gradient.
This is what you should get.
Go to Filter -> Sketch -> Water Paper, and set the values as shown below:
This will add some nice looking sparkles to the Background.
Create the text in Black. The font used is Aardvark Cafe and the size is 500 px.
Double click the text layer and add an Outer Glow. Change the Blend Mode to Vivid Light, the color to #a6dc6b, the Size to 10 and the Range to 100%.