Hi, 3Gcreations Designers and Programmers going to launch new blog with the aim of share their experience for you to Learn professional Web Development and Designing Tutorials online for free with new techniques.
Today we are launching it by this first tutorial teaching you how to tape your photo on wall.
- Step 1: Open the wall image where you want to tape your photo and set its height and width.
- Step 2: Open your image which you want to tape on the wall.
- Step 3: Paste your photo on new layer and rotate it on wall background as you can see in screenshot.
- Step 4: Now for making tape, create a New Layer and select Rectangular Marque Tool make a square selection.
- Step 5: Fill the square selection tape with white color and press Ctrl+D for Deselection.
- Step 7: Now change your Tape Layer opacity to “50%”.
- Step 8: Now select Lesso Tool and make selection like image shown and press Delete Button to cut off your tape effect.
- Step 9: Now go to Select> Deselect (Shortcut key Ctrl+D). Here’s your result:
Repeat this process for the other sides too.
Step 10: Now duplicate this layer three times more by pressing Ctrl+J and place each layer on different corner.
Rotate each image on each them Edit> Free Transform (Ctrl+T) so that they fit into your photo.
Here’s the final result!
If you need PSD of this file, just drop and email.